Dental assistants are an integral part of nearly every dental office. With the ability to perform both medical and administrative tasks, a good dental assistant helps to ensure a safe and productive visit for patients.
Master Clinical dentistry Dental Assistant course offers students a well-rounded education on a variety of both medical and administrative skills that are essential to working in the dental profession. These include learning dental anatomy and dental instruments, as well as how to assist patients, make charts, and label x-rays.
We help students to prepare for their dental assistant programs for different countries.
Students are able to engage in self-paced live online classes. This course starts with basic concepts and proceeds to the advanced stage related to the dental curriculum.
Our faculty teaches the subject in such a way that the student remembers it very easily throughout their lives. Our expert faculty will guide the student at each and every step to learn in a simplified way. The faculty also helps students to clear their exam with good scores.
For 1:1 teaching class online, the student can take the class at their own flexible time.
The practicals are shown in live classes, if the students wishes to visit Chandigarh, India for the practical than can come any time round the year.
TOPICS COVERED FOR ONLINE DENTAL ASSISTANT COURSE
Introduction to the Dental Assistant Profession
• A brief history of medicine
• Dealing with patients
• Preferred traits and qualities
• Medical law and medical ethics
• Daily duties of the dental assistant
• Appointments and reports
• Job search and employment opportunities
Basic Dental Science
• The dental healthcare team
• Psychology, communication and multicultural interaction
• Ethics, jurisprudence and HIPAA
• Oral health and preventive techniques
• General anatomy and physiology
• Head and neck anatomy
• Embryology and histology
• Tooth morphology
Clinical Dental Procedures
• Infection control
• Management of hazardous materials
• Preparation for patient care
• Dental charting
• Emergency management
• Dental office and chairside assisting
• Chairside instruments and tray systems
• Instrument transfer and maintaining the operating field
• Anesthesia and sedation
Dental Radiography and Specialties
• Radiography and equipment
• Production and evaluation of radiographs
• Extraoral and digital radiographs
• Oral and maxillofacial surgery
• Oral pathology
• Pediatric dentistry
• Enamel sealants
Restorative Dentistry and Office Management
• Periodontics and coronal polish
• Fixed prosthodontics and gingival retraction
• Cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening
• Removal prosthodontics
• Dental cement, bases, liners, and bonding agents
• Restorative materials, dental dam, matrix and wedge
• Laboratory materials and techniques
• Dental office management
• Employment strategies
Study material will be provided by the institute.
All lectures will be conducted by experienced faculty members of each subject.
Self-evaluation and contact programs.
Get to know your strong and weak subject areas.
Weekly test conducted.
The theory will be related clinically at each and every step.
DETAILS FOR THE COURSE
Course fees: Rs 60000/- INR onwards
Course duration: Two-month regular course
Details regarding the fees: Fees have to be deposited in two installments. The first installment on the second day of the course and the second installment on the sixteenth day of the course. The fees have to be paid through NEFT Transfer.